Care for Sick and Injured Pets
At Riverside Animal Hospital, we focus on keeping your pet happy and healthy. Unfortunately, some pets occasionally experience illnesses or injuries that require a veterinarian’s care and attention.
Riverside Animal Hospital offers high-quality diagnostic and medical treatments for sick and injured pets. We provide a safe and comfortable atmosphere to diagnose and treat your pet.
A successful recuperation is our goal and our experienced and caring team of veterinarians is supported by our:
If your pet is sick or injured, we offer:
- Prescription medications based on your pet's individual case
- Thoughtful medical recommendations based on the specific medical problem,
age of patient, etc.
- Prescription diets for a variety of medical conditions
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Glaucoma testing and monitoring
- Quality digital x-ray equipment
- Short and long term pain management
- Fecal parasite examinations
- Ultrasound and echocardiography by Board Certified Internist
- On-site bloodwork analysis
- Acupuncture and traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine
If your pet is experiencing an illness including, but not limited to, vomiting, diarrhea, skin rash, loss of appetite or lower energy level, our team and facility are here to diagnose and treat your pet. We are also equipped to help your pet recover if it has sustained an injury such as a bite wound, lameness or trauma from an accident (including if your pet is hit by a car).
We see emergencies during our normal hospital hours. If your pet has an after-hours emergency or if we determine that your pet requires overnight nursing care or a level of specialty we cannot provide here, we will co-ordinate your pet’s referral to the appropriate critical care or specialty hospital.